The Sea Crest Beach Hotel provides a new look and personality that is light and airy, with a playful atmosphere and staff. Just minutes over the Bourne or Sagamore bridges, the Sea Crest Beach Hotel provides the perfect backdrop for business, and an equally alluring backdrop for a peaceful Cape Cod escape.
Along the cottage-lined streets of North Falmouth, the Sea Crest a little over an hour away from Logan International Airport, the unrivaled location feels like another world. Gulls cry over Buzzard's Bay, guests are lulled to sleep by the rise and fall of the Atlantic's tides, and even business feels more like pleasure at one of the Cape's largest conference facilities. Whether you are here to unwind or host the social event of the season, you will encounter nothing but personalized service in a setting that is not only affordable, but adds value to your life.
This is your chance to capture the lifestyle enjoyed by generations before you. Slip on your flip-flops, bring the beach towel, and re-learn the art of relaxation.
The Sea Crest Beach Hotel, located on gorgeous Old Silver Beach, Cape Cod,has completed its 15 million dollar renovation.
What's New and Different:
- 263 Fully Renovated Guestrooms & Suites
- Public space upgrades including a new Lobby Cafe
- Ocean View Dining Room completely renovated to match the beautiful view
- New Restaurant & Lounge- Red's- named after a previous hotel owner and Celtic's legend, Red Auerbach
- Two pools converted to Saline- one indoor, another outdoor
- New Courtyard space overlooking the beach for unforgettable events
- New poolside bar
To Reserve your room please visit: Sea Crest Reservations for ECAC Convention
Please make hotel reservations before registering for the convention. The hotel confirmation number is necessary to complete the delegate registration form.
Negotiated pricing is available for three days prior to and three days after the convention.